Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Temper Trap "Rest" (Live)/"Sweet Deposition"




So I was listening to this song yesterday driving home at night on the highway and there was other people in the car with me. For some reason this song came on and we were speechless throughout the whole song, I mean no one said nothing. Funny because this song is called "Rest" and it had us literally resting, this song is so relaxing because you could just sit back relax and enjoy the ride it takes you on.





Wow!!! what a unique indie band, it sounds like a medicine man is on the Mic. All music is suppose to be soul and doesn't represent a kind of image. The Temper Trap brings energy to the Stage and even in their videos. Sweet Deposition is so inspirational it makes me want to sing along with them, I mean I haven't heard a sound so true.

No comments:

The Spencer Archive