Sunday, April 18, 2010

Anthony Spencer Argue with his Assistant Kofi Newton


Tone and Kofi Argue from Kofi Newton on Vimeo.
Me and Anthony argue about The pictures he told me to post up, he said the blog looks like Kanye's, I think topless women should be expressed on his blog so that people can get used to the human body and not be so surprised by the nudest. This morning I put up the Passion Pit performing live at the Woodie awards and he wasn't happy because he specifically wanted The Reeling music video, I said The Reeling live brings more originality to the blog thats all, trust your Editor please.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lmao @ anthony saying "u piece of shit" in every other sentence.. by far my fave video.. and ummm anthony listen to ur editor pls.. maybe i can be posted on ur blog showing... nah nevermind..lol.. i kid, i kid

The Spencer Archive